I'm so very sorry, Sherry. Gentle Bridge vibes to Mystique and hugs to you.
I'm sure your mom will be very happy to see her.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 5:33 AM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Mystique Please add to the CLS :(

My heart is heavy this morning.My beautiful Mystique had to cross the bridge
yesterday.She was with me for almost 2 yrs and had the happiest and sweetest
personality.She always talked to me and followed me everywhere.I told her
she is going to go to sleep for a short time and when she wakes up my mom
will be there waiting for her to carry on loving her,and she will not be
sick any longer.She has MANY wonderful souls up there with her.In a way I
guess she is the lucky one.I miss you my Tiki Tiki Boom Booms.
Sherry

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"