From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Pat Kachur
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 3:25 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Mystique Please add to the CLS :(

My little Mandy passed yesterday afternoon.  In addition to her leukemia,
she was partially blind, totally deaf and had a benign tumor which was on
its way to keeping her from being able to walk, and recovering from a UTI.
But until just two days ago, she was happy, eating a lot, purring.  She
passed very peacefully.  But, even with 6 other cats, she has left a big
hole in my life.  I miss everything about her.  She was about 9 years old.

Pat