My little Mandy passed yesterday afternoon. In addition to her leukemia, she was partially blind, totally deaf and had a benign tumor which was on its way to keeping her from being able to walk, and recovering from a UTI. But until just two days ago, she was happy, eating a lot, purring. She passed very peacefully. But, even with 6 other cats, she has left a big hole in my life. I miss everything about her. She was about 9 years old.

Pat
----- Original Message ----- From: "Laurieskatz" <lauriesk...@mchsi.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Mystique Please add to the CLS :(

Sherry, I am so sorry to hear you had to let your little girl go. I like
what you told her about her short sleep and your mom. I can tell she was
loved. The ones that talk leave big noise holes in our lives. It was so
deathly quiet after Keisha passed. She purred constantly ...a very large
purr. Even though I had five other cats and have six again, it's a lot
quieter here now.
Laurie and tribe