Pat, Im so sorry to hear that. Im glad your Mandy was able to pass
peacefully, and what a wonderful life you gave her - happy, eating, purring,
until just 2 days ago. And it's because she was with you, that this was
possible. Im so sorry, it's incredibly hard to lose our animal family
members.

Ellie