I guess it depends. I don't know where the fluid comes from, whether FELV or not, maybe it's all the same. With my sister, it was coming from the liver, being taken over by cancer and putting out fluid in the process. But that was a different type of cancer. Wonder if it comes from the blood itself.

Gloria