This is concerning your safety and not the well-being of your wonderful cat who is having an awful time:

Be very careful about those bites. Perhaps you can get some heavy leather gloves? I had a feral that I was taking to be spayed bite my little finger. She broke it and I had to have two surgeries, one to fix the finger and another to fix the infection that developed despite a lot of high powered antibiotics. The cat was defending herself and not at fault at all. However, had this been reported as is required in a lot of places, I know she would have been killed. Put this in the back of your mind when dealing with your little one.

I wish I had some answers for her problems and hope you find some here. Blessings to you for loving her and trying to help her. She really can't help her behavior.