Hello!  I am new here!  I have a 1 1/2 year old blind FLV cat.  Two
days ago, she started to have an odd scratchy sounding meow.  She also
went into heat about the same time.  She is eating and playing
normally.  Her meow just suddenly changed and sounds raspy, almost
like a parrot.

This is my first experience with a FLV cat.  She is not on any type of
vitamins, she is just like all the other cats, until she started with
this weird meow.  When she went in originally for her eye enucleation,
the vet just said she would be more susceptible to infections and that
she would not live long.

Can someone help me?  Any other signs I should look for?  She seems
normal otherwise but I am such a hyphochondriac for myself and my
animals!  I just want to know if anyone else has experienced meow
changes....

Thanks in advance!

--
Tracy