Her name is Bacca.  I am from the south and my fiance found her on a
tobacco farm at work one day with goopy eyes.  Down south, people call
tobacco "bacca" and she is golden in some spots like the leaf.
I had an appt for her friday to be seen but i am going to wait til she
is out of heat and get her spayed.  She is playing and just ate an
entire container of wet food.  I am scared of getting her spayed
because the last vet made such a big deal out of the eye surgery and
how the anesthesia could kill her.  I am going to go in and talk to
the vet as well.  I did get a new one.   They seem more reasonable as
I have taken several other animals of ours there and things have gone
well(crossing my fingers that it will continue).
Thank you all for responding!

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Sharyl <cline...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tracy, not sure but the weird meow could be caused by her going into heat.
> Any reason why you have not had her spayed?  I've had all my FeLV+ kitties
> spayed/neutered.  Just makes sense since any off spring would almost surely
> be FeLV+.  I wouldn't have her spayed while in the heat cycle but definitely
> as soon as it is over.
> Sharyl

Tracy McLendon
Alpha Omicron Pi