From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Crystal Proper
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 10:37 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Nibbler Has Gone On - Please Add To CLS

Just wanted to let everyone know we had to let Nibbler go today.
It was the hardest thing I have ever done.
I'm not sure how I am going to get used to him not greeting me every morning
and getting to say goodnight to him in front of the fireplace.

Thanks everyone that has helped with my questions about him.
Crystal

http://www.eset.com