From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Crystal Proper
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 9:00 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Nibbler Has Gone On - Please Add To CLS

Thank you everyone. You all are truly very wonderful and caring people.
Nibbler made it to 16 weeks.  He took a turn for the worse a couple days
ago.  Fortunately, he was purring and happy and we got to hold him as he
went.  I know he is in a better place even though this is the worst broken
heart I have ever had.  Nibbler is now in Heaven.