Crystal, you never really get used t him not being there.  I lost 2 of my 19
year olds last February an I still half expect to see them coing to greet me in
the morning.  But new furbabies came to fill my life and heart.  I had 6 and 2
weeks ago, God gave me 2 crazy babies. He always knows when you need another to
love, so be on the lookout, 1 or 2 will show up.  I had planned to foster them
until the vet found a good home for them, even tried not naming them.  Didn't
work.  The boy is Harley D because he has a motor that sounds like a Harley.
Still working on the girl.  She has circles on both sides and 2 stripes down
her back.  she is a tortoise calico.  One more week and they will be old eough
for their shots which tey have to have since I have 2 positives.  In the
meantime, they are demolishing my father's bedroom.  In the mantime, remember
that Nibbler has no more pain.  My prayers for you.  Dorlis