From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 1:24 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Cc: Crystal Proper
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Nibbler Has Gone On - Please Add To CLS

Crystal, you never really get used t him not being there.  I lost 2 of my 19
year olds last February an I still half expect to see them coing to greet me
in the morning.  But new furbabies came to fill my life and heart.  I had 6
and 2 weeks ago, God gave me 2 crazy babies. He always knows when you need
another to love, so be on the lookout, 1 or 2 will show up.  I had planned
to foster them until the vet found a good home for them, even tried not
naming them.  Didn't work.  The boy is Harley D because he has a motor that
sounds like a Harley.  Still working on the girl.  She has circles on both
sides and 2 stripes down her back.  she is a tortoise calico.  One more week
and they will be old eough for their shots which tey have to have since I
have 2 positives.  In the meantime, they are demolishing my father's
bedroom.  In the mantime, remember that Nibbler has no more pain.  My
prayers for you.  Dorlis
---- Crystal Proper <crystal_pro...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to let everyone know we had to let Nibbler go today.
> It was the hardest thing I have ever done.
> I'm not sure how I am going to get used to him not greeting me every
morning and getting to say goodnight to him in front of the fireplace.