would that apply to all litters or just clay?  i am using Fresh Results from
Walmrt (have discontinuted at all stores in my area so have to drive 1 - 1/2
hrs to get it.  they have dropped it in over 500 stores, but still have a lock
on it so no other stores can sell under that name. Petsmart has it under
another name at double the price) it is corn/pine, same texture as clay, but
biodegradeable, weighs half as much as clay and my babies all love it.  it also
takes care of odor.  Arm and Hammer has same formula, but finer texture and it
tracks like crazy.  Feline Pine is good on everything except texture, comes in
pellets and my guys and girls don't like it.  hurts their paws or so it seems,
shake their feet when get out of box because it sticks between pads. dorlis