Bugra, did the vet do any other blood work?  If so can you get a copy of the
est results?  So many things can cause a cat to stop eating.  Licking litter is
an indication of anemia.

The appetite stimulant is probably Cyproheptadine (aka Periactin) which is an
antihistamine.  Most vets Rx too high a dose.  It is better to start with 1/8
to 1/4 tablet once per day.  There are problem with using an appetite stimulant
if the cat is nauseous.  He will develop a food aversion if given a stimulant.

There is a Yahoo Assist Feeding group you may want to join.
Their files on assist feeding should be helpful.

You've already received advise to syringe feed him meat baby food (no onions or
garlic).  Most pills can be crushed and mixed into the baby food for assist
feeding.  You can find syringes at your vet or in the baby section at your
local pharmacy.

The Assist Feeding site has info on various types of feeding tubes that can be
inserted by your vet if syringe feeding isn't possible.
Sharyl