He doesn't seem to be overly itchy.  It actually doesn't seem to bother him
at all.  How would he have gotten mites?  All my cats are indoors.  I've had
him for over a year now and he was much sicker when I first got him.  He
seems to be healthy now.  I was also watching him play last night and it
appears his brother likes to bop him on the head.  Could that be it?