From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
create_me_...@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 7:48 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Casper is positive

I'm so sorry to hear this. I've always mixed mine with no transmission. But
that was a personal choice.
I know some people on this list have successfully treated anemia. It depends
on what is the underlying cause. They give Doxy in the hopes it is Hemobart.
I hope for the best for you and Casper.
Beth