From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of LauraM
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 1:22 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Bridget is dead

You might be right about that. I know a woman who's a medium, and when we
spoke last night she said that Bridget was sent to me to give me two
lessons:  one, to learn to let go; and two, to trust my instincts more.
Well, that's great, but if I'd trusted my instincts she'd still be alive!
She also said that Bridget doesn't blame me and she is very happy on the
other side, but will come back to me three days after her death (Saturday).