If you were good at trusting your instincts you would not have needed Bridget. You would have missed the pain you are in now but you would never have had the wonderful pleasure of knowing Bridget.
On Mar 19, 2010, at 1:21 PM, LauraM wrote:

You might be right about that. I know a woman who's a medium, and when we spoke last night she said that Bridget was sent to me to give me two lessons: one, to learn to let go; and two, to trust my instincts more. Well, that's great, but if I'd trusted my instincts she'd still be alive! She also said that Bridget doesn't blame me and she is very happy on the other side, but will come back to me three days after her death (Saturday).

--- On Fri, 3/19/10, MaryChristine <twelvehousec...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: MaryChristine <twelvehousec...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Bridget is dead
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Friday, March 19, 2010, 12:28 PM

please, please remember that we do the very best we can at the moment, with the information at hand. you know, and bridget knows, that you would NEVER have done anything willingly to hurt her. you did what you thought was best, in her best interest. it may be true that you choose not to listen to an inner voice, but it may equally be true that that was the last lesson that
bridget was here to teach you: to believe in that voice the next time.
sometimes we only learn that sort of lesson this hardest way.

i think that we try to take the blame for things because it's easier to think that we could have done something differently, changed outcomes, than to accept that we are, in many many situations, powerless. the healthiest cat can die from a simple surgery, or a undetected wound, or some genetic glitch we had no idea existed in its DNA soup. all we can do, for any of those in our lifes, regardless of species, is love them to the best of our
ability, and know that every minute is a gift.

GLOW to guide Bridget across the bridge, where she was met by many others who have gone before her. and as many others have said, she WILL come to you
when the most intense pain has diminished a bit.

MC

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....