Crystal, I was saddened to read that Brillo and Desmond have joined Nibbler at
the Rainbow Bridge.  My heart breaks for you.  It is hard enough losing them
one at a time but to lose 2 at once is just devastating.  I will light a candle
for them tonight.

They are now happily romping in the green meadows chasing butterflies with
Nibbler.

You all are in my thoughts and prayers
Sharyl