From: Belinda Sauro <ma...@bemikitties.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Mon, March 22, 2010 11:35:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Brillo and Desmond Are Anemic

  Doxy is one of the best drugs for a kitty with possible hemobartonella which
positive kitties seem very susceptible to.  There are other drugs in the
tetrocycline family but doxy is the one usually used.  There is another one
that is used, it starts with an *I*, I can't remember the name of it but it is
stronger for kitties that don't respond to doxy or may have a problem with it.

--
Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

http://bemikitties.com