CONGRATULATIONS ON THE JOB YOU DID.  WISH ALL OWNERS COULD SEE THIS.  DO YOU
THINK THEY WILL GET THE HINT THAT THEY NEED TO THINK BEFORE THEY PICK UP A CUTE
KITTEN/PUPPY IN A STORE PARKING LOT.  ARE THEY REALLY READY TO TAKE ON THIS
RESPONSIBILITY AND OBLIGATION TO THIS TRUSTING CREATURE.  COURSE, MANY SHOULD
THINK BEFORE THEY HAVE CHILDREN.  SAME RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS.