Hello

This is my first post.  5 of 7 of my inner circle tested positive for feline
leukemia using the more reliable test  (per the vet).  She advised 1 ml of
acylovir twice a week plus 1 ml Hy-Vite drops  twice a week.

The following caught my attention:   "I know that they put cats on the HIV/AIDS
cocktails of AZT and other drugs they use in humans; and continue to insist
that the research that most " researchers have come to accept is wrong.

Feline leukmeia is totally new water.  An outside feral was highly lethargic
progressing into distress for reasons unknown.  He tested positive.  He had a
two week access to a rescue kitten which later became part of my inner circle.
I noticed increasing in size "lymph nodes" in her neck in early February.  She
tested positive.  Her decline was precipitous.  On March 1, I tested the rest
of the inner circle, all adults but one of similar age to ToriRose, deceased -
- approx 10 months now.

Please comment on acyclovir.

I am doing Evo for half of meals supplemented with vitamin C, DHA/EPA, raw egg
yolk and raw liver plus the acyclovir and Hy-Vite drops.

THANK YOU.