FeLIX, indeed! however, having that info, a really quick search shows stuff
back from the early 2000s; i can't follow-up right now, but there were a
number of things that showed up in early research back then that has been
completely invalidated by further stuff.

anyone remember if FeLIX was mentioned in the aafp's latest set of
guidelines? (i have to go do a transport or i'd check on it all now!)

the more we know....

MC