I've had 2 FeLV+ kitties lose the use of their hind legs.  Neither ever got
Revolution.  I've had CRF kitties with weakness in their hind legs. Potassium
gluconate corrected the problem.  Neither of them ever received Revolution.
That said cats respond differently to things like Revolution so no guarantee
that didn't cause a problem with Carmen's cat.

Sharyl