E:  Revolution question - what is the latest on it?  my pride is on it since i
live on a bluff over the river and we have a general mosquito problem in our
area.  vet says they don't have to go out to be bitten, mosquitos can come in
house.  we also have a heart worm problem in our area and since Revolution
counters that , he says should use it.  OPINIONS PLEASE>