What kind of insurance????  I have a large two story building in
town, that I made into a no-kill cageless shelter.  Adjacent to the
building is a lot I also own, and have a small building on it for the
feral cats. The only insurance I have is liability insurance on my
buildings........ I have no insurance on my cats. I pay their vet bills
out of my own pocket.  Total cats in town over 20..... Total cats at
home 13.

Lorrie