If you are talking about regular rescue/shelter insurance try KennelPak -
www.kennelpak.com

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Lorrie <felineres...@kvinet.com> wrote:

> What kind of insurance????  I have a large two story building in
> town, that I made into a no-kill cageless shelter.  Adjacent to the
> building is a lot I also own, and have a small building on it for the
> feral cats. The only insurance I have is liability insurance on my
> buildings........ I have no insurance on my cats. I pay their vet bills
> out of my own pocket.  Total cats in town over 20..... Total cats at
> home 13.
>
> Lorrie
>

> On 06-29, Marnie Miszewski wrote:
>
> > I know there are others on here who have FELV shelters and I'm
> > wondering who you have for insurance providers.
> >
> > I keep getting turned down for insurance because I have FELV
> > positive cats at my facility. Those cats are the reason I started
> > the shelter and I'm not letting them go.
> >
> > PLEASE HELP! I need insurance and I don't know where to turn.
> >

> > Thanks
> >
> > Marnie

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help us spay some kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/feed-hungry-animals

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".