ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE KENNEL PACK IS ASSOCIATED WITH PETA WITH THEIR ATTITUDE
TOWARDS FELV POS CATS.  THEY NEED AN UPDATE FROM A VET ABOUT POS AND NEG FELV
CATS.  SINCE THE VIRUS DOES NOT LIVE LONG  OUTSIDE THE HOST(AFTER IT IS DRIED
OUT), MY VET SAID MAIN PROBLEM WOULD BE IF THEY GOT INTO A REAL KNOCKDOWN FIGHT
AND BIT EACH OTHER .  THAT WAY THE SALIVA FROM POS CAT COULD ENTER BLOODSTREAM
O NEG CAT AND CAUSE A PROBLEM.  SO, IF YOU KEEP THEM IN SEPERATE ROOMS, YOU
WOULD NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT.