Not only is it crazy that they won't insure me, it's unfair. The woman from
Kennel Pack apologized profusely, but said that because I'm adopting animals
out and keeping FELV animals on the premises she couldn't find anyone to
insure me.

I KNOW there have to be places out there that have insurance, that have both
healthy and FELV cats on the premises. I was just hoping someone here might
be able to give me some names of organizations to ask.

I guess I may just have to go your route Lorrie. I was looking for full
shelter coverage, but I'll take anything at this point.

I'm just really frustrated right now. :(

Thanks!
Marnie