Bonnie,
It is always best to go slow.  After another week you could put Lucky in a
carrier and set it in a room used by your other cats.  You could put the others
in his room and let him roam the house for an hour or so.  That give them all a
chance to get used to each others scent.  It would also give Lucky safe time to
explore the rest of your home.  Here are some links you might want to read on
introducing a new cat.

You can add Bach Rescue Remedy to everyone's water.  Feliway diffusers
strategically placed around your home will help calm everyone.

http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/cats/tips/introducing_new_cat.html

http://www.fourpaws.org/pages/adopting_pages/introducing_cats.html

http://www.aspcabehavior.org/articles/26/Introducing-Your-Cat-to-a-New-Cat.aspx

Sharyl