From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Bonnie Hogue
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 11:33 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fw: New to Feline Leukemia

So here is a question about Integrating a New Cat....
I've got Lucky in the back bedroom.  The other 3 hear him meow.  Some even
peer under the door and hiss at him.  So, what's next?  Just open the door
and say "Hello, everyone!"?  Or maybe put a screen or fence up so they can
see eachother for a few days?  It's been a week and I figured after another
week it's time for poor Lucky to join the crowd (after everyone is
vaccinated, of course).  I'm stressing out over what to do.
Help?