Thank you so much, Sara, that's very special.

Gloria

On Oct 11, 2010, at 6:58 PM, Sara Kasteleyn wrote:

Gloria, your loving tribute to Chloe has brought tears to my eyes. Bless you for taking such good care of this sweet girl. We will light a candle
tonight to light her way, and to honor your love for her.

Sara

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Gloria B. Lane
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 4:53 PM
To: Feline Leukemia
Subject: [Felvtalk] Add my Chloe (FELV) to the Bridge list

My Chloe died today - she's a gray and white FELV kitty, a lovely and
sweet kitty.  I got her in Sept 2005, from a lady in Oklahoma named
Jennifer.  Jennifer had been a vet tech, and had FELV cats, but when
her baby developed serious problems and she needed to pass her specia
needs cats on to someone else, and I took them.

One by one they have passed on.  Chloe was the last - she was 15 or
16, claws had grown out, and she was having some kidney problems.
Fall is so dry, it seems to be hard on kidney cats.

Chloe was a sweetie and had a soft and gentle passing.  I kept
covering her and trying to keep her hydrated and warm, but she said no
mom, I don't want the cover on me. Sleep soft sweet Chloe.

Gloria

http://www.eset.com