From: Gloria B. Lane <gbl...@aristotle.net>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Add my Chloe (FELV) to the Bridge list
To: "Feline Leukemia" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 6:53 PM

My Chloe died today - she's a gray and white FELV kitty, a lovely and sweet
kitty.  I got her in Sept 2005, from a lady in Oklahoma named Jennifer.
Jennifer had been a vet tech, and had FELV cats, but when her baby developed
serious problems and she needed to pass her specia needs cats on to someone
else, and I took them.

One by one they have passed on.  Chloe was the last - she was 15 or 16, claws
had grown out, and she was having some kidney problems.  Fall is so dry, it
seems to be hard on kidney cats.

Chloe was a sweetie and had a soft and gentle passing.  I kept covering her and
trying to keep her hydrated and warm, but she said no mom, I don't want the
cover on me. Sleep soft sweet Chloe.

Gloria