To: "Feline Leukemia" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 4:53 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Add my Chloe (FELV) to the Bridge list

My Chloe died today - she's a gray and white FELV kitty, a lovely and sweet kitty. I got her in Sept 2005, from a lady in Oklahoma named Jennifer. Jennifer had been a vet tech, and had FELV cats, but when her baby developed serious problems and she needed to pass her specia needs cats on to someone else, and I took them.

One by one they have passed on. Chloe was the last - she was 15 or 16, claws had grown out, and she was having some kidney problems. Fall is so dry, it seems to be hard on kidney cats.

Chloe was a sweetie and had a soft and gentle passing. I kept covering her and trying to keep her hydrated and warm, but she said no mom, I don't want the cover on me. Sleep soft sweet Chloe.

Gloria