Bye sweet Chloe. Thanks you Gloria for taking her and the others into your
life.

Sally

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:53 PM, Gloria B. Lane <gbl...@aristotle.net>wrote:

> My Chloe died today - she's a gray and white FELV kitty, a lovely and sweet
> kitty.  I got her in Sept 2005, from a lady in Oklahoma named Jennifer.
>  Jennifer had been a vet tech, and had FELV cats, but when her baby
> developed serious problems and she needed to pass her specia needs cats on
> to someone else, and I took them.
>
> One by one they have passed on.  Chloe was the last - she was 15 or 16,
> claws had grown out, and she was having some kidney problems.  Fall is so
> dry, it seems to be hard on kidney cats.
>
> Chloe was a sweetie and had a soft and gentle passing.  I kept covering her
> and trying to keep her hydrated and warm, but she said no mom, I don't want
> the cover on me. Sleep soft sweet Chloe.
>
> Gloria

Sally(me), Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soul mate
angel), Lionel(angel),Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little
Black(MIA), Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior, Hotdog (newest) Silver, and
Spike