Thank you Tazzy for your positive story.  We are already so attached and I am
so torn.  I certainly don't want to make this sweet baby sick!

I believe that Shadow (our current name choice may change!) chose us for a
reason!  My husband never would have considered another cat if this one hadn't
called out to him while we were taking a walk.  I waited 2 full days before
checking to see if the police had picked him up.  Sure enough he was.  I don't
know why I knew it was meant to be, but it definitely was.

Fuji is really curious about him and I believe they will be good friends.  I
plan to take every precaution including separate litter boxes and food bowls
until he is older.

Thank you all for your stories of mixing.

Melinda, Fuji and Shadow