MY VET ADVISED ME TO KEEP THE NEGATIVES SEPERATED UNTIL THEIR VACCINATION HAD
TIME TO TAKE EFFECT.  SINCE THEN, MY POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES ARE MIXED.
COURSE, YOU HAVE TO KEEP UP TO DATE ON SHOTS FOR THE NEGATIVES, JUST TO BE
SURE.  ALL OF MY CHILDREN ARE DOING WELL.  KEPING THEM APART IS SO STRESSFUL
EXPECIALLY IF THERE IS ONLY ONE POSITIVE.  I THINK THAT HURTS THEM MORE THAN
LETTING THEM MIX.  WE KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON EVERYONE AND WHEN SOMEONE ACTS A BIT
DIFFERENT, OFF TO THE VET WE GO.  THAT WAY WE CAN CATCH A PROBLEM BEFORE IT
GETS TOO BIG.