I have to say my experience is pretty much the same as Terrie's.  With my first
FeLV kitties, Calawalla Banana Booboo and Mr Black Kitty, I was pretty
paranoid. I think it was 2001.  But even the vet reassured mr that the virus
wasn't that contagious.  I relaxed a bit.

At some point I decided to mix and have never had a problem. My friend Susan -
we're in the same rescue - has the same experience.

Gloria
Little Rock, Ar

Sent from my iPhone