Unfortunately, these updates are not good news.

ACEMANNAN: I used this to save several FeLV cats, it works. Sadly, the company that made it - Carrington Labs - went out of business and it is no longer available. On Saturday I will give the last of my Acemannan to a sick kitty and hope that will be enough.

STAPH PROTEIN A: I have never had the chance to use this, but there were some pretty encouraging trials a few years ago and my vet got some from a university. The vet said it worked very well in temporarily reversing anemia in Felv cats, giving them another 5 or 6 months of good health. This product was never approved for the treatment of animals and is stricly used in biological research. You must be a legitimate bio researcher to buy it and you must swear it will never get into the hands of anyone not authorized to use it. So, in reality, you cannot get it.

Would the list owner please update the website about these treatments.

Gary