How about an outdoor enclosure where cats can go anytime through a cat door
and you would know that they're ALWAYS safe!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of paola cresti
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 3:54 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fw: New to Feline Leukemia

message got too big and put on hold, trying again:

________________________________

Hi yes, Thank you so much. There's a Sci-Fi book called "The door into
Summer"
and the title comes from the main character's having a cat and living in a
house
with lots of doors to the outside and when the weather's bad the cat has the

"owner" open each door as he looks for the one that opens into summer.

I didn't intend to write so much in that email, but once I started it just
kind
of came pouring out - was sorry to post so much text, thank you for
listening to
those who read it.

Most of the time it works out ok with the cat-door (they're probably spoiled

because of it) and luckily I live in Southern California, but when it rains
and
does get cold I close them in and then the whining starts.
I sometimes tease the main complainer and tell him "oh you want my
attention?"
so I pick him up and smother him for a while and put him on my lap.
Strangely
enough after the initial whining and pushing away from me with all his
might, it
does quiet him for a while (sometimes settles on my lap and sits there for a

bit) - he's probably like "ugh no more of THAT!" ha  ha