Natalie: Thats true! I had cats spit the liquid all out. If I can get the
pill down in her throat well enough I know she took all of the necessary
dosage.
She threw up once after it, but ever since she keeps it down.

Gary: I can't get her to eat yet, so I can't mix it in her food. That would
be a lot less stress for both of us. I tried everything but she doesn't want
it. Luckely I did see her drink water this morning.
I will call the vet today and question the dosage. It seems a lot to me. But
she is very sick, maybe she needs it

Thanks for all the advice!