He is about 10 weeks old, if not older. When I look at some of his body
parts (and testicals ;-) he even seems older then that.

What do you think? Too young for testing, or okay?

I have to go to the vet later this afternoon to pick up a prescription and I
will talk to her about it. I've also send my friend, who is a vet, an email,
and waiting on her answer!

Thanks for your input!