Well chances are it is negative, I do high volume rescue and have to say
honestly I don't think I've done a second test on any of my own that I've
kept (I don't mean that's a good thing or anything).   I don't even live in
a house so know how it is dealing with segregating (I have kittens in both
bathrooms right now and much of the time).

I just know this is a place where most on the list are interested in the
various possibilities and experiences others have had with testing and
such, so we tend to share those, it's just not a perfect or predictable
world.

 So maybe something positive has already happened!   And if not but you are
able to find the kitten a good home--that is still a very positive thing.
But sounds like you are taken with the kiddo so hope it works out:-)