Yes, and that there is no rule makes it so hard for me. Basicly if you know
that it can go both ways, you can't really add another cat to your household
because every negative can turn positive at one point. This disease is just
very complicated.

We got a good scare over this one cat turning out being + after living with
our other indoor cats for almost a year. All our other cats turned out to be
negative.
We can't keep this poor kitten isolated for a couple of months untill
everybody has been tested twice, that's why I thought to have the kitten
tested and if negative, vaccinate against Felv.
But to be honest to myself, the kitten needs to be tested twice also to make
sure our other cats will be safe and not just him.