Copper came to me from the pine thicket 2 weeks before Thomas and helped Thomas decide to be a cared for kitten. I was advised to keep them separated for 6 + weeks in case one was sick. Well, that didn't fly at all. They came from the same place and were almost the same age and ......well, I decided to deal with whatever came up and let them be together. They were separated for about 4 hours once and that won't happen again. I even make sure they are in the same cage if I have to leave them at the vets'---neuter, dental. All of this is to say that you are right in not separating them. The stress would probably kill both of them. Thomas locked himself in the Jeep once and Copper was hollering his head off because he couldn't get to his brother. He was far more upset than Thomas.

MHO: reduce stress as much as you can....try Rescue Remedy and Feliway. Even though they are together, there has been a major life- style change. Feed the highest quality food that you can. Listen to this group re supplements. I like colostrum for my ferals. I get it at the local feed store. Dixie (FeLV+) liked--almost craved high vitamin C veggies finely chopped and mixed with various foods I gave her and I know one holistic vet who highly recommends vitamin C supplements. On that note, I have a wonderful holistic vet and know another (Louisville, KY area but do phone consultations). I take any critter who comes into my life as a house guest to Betty Bosewell. She helped me, along with the wonderful vets at Middletown Animal Clinic, give Dixie the absolutely best life a little cat could have and she left this life very easy compared to so many I hear about. And she left without the help of the vets she truly hated........ I credit Betty and the MAC vets with helping two very tiny feral kittens grow into the wonderful cats they are today....they are napping in their chair as I type. Keeping them together is the right thing.

Bless you for caring and loving these darlings. You will never regret it.