You go Charles!  Sounds like you jumped in with both feet.
This is a great place to get advice and just pass along information.
FeLV + kitties can live good lives, some short, some long, some of
them with few, if any symptoms..... kind of like Typhoid Mary.  I have
one FeLV + that is about 12 - 13 years old.  Don't know if she was
always pos but has been for at least 5 years now and mixes
inside/outside with all 8 other kitties and no problems.  I vaccinate
the negatives and deal with the positive as necessary - so far little
needed thank goodness.
Bless you and all who understand that humans are the reason there are
so many kitties and dogs who need and deserve our help - and
understanding that try to help.

kat