This is a bit late, but more power to you for taking on all these guys.  I have
7 in my present pride and they are all inside at night and outside for an hour
or two on nice days when  I am home.  May be some changes due soon if I get a
job to help pay my bills.  Will be interesting to see how they adjust to my
being gone all day 5 days runningand they haveto be in all day.  They may get
on each other's nerves, in particular the 2 kittens (1yr old) who feel it is
their job toaggrevate the older girls.