Sounds like you and your husband are the purrfect pair! Congrats! So glad those furry babies have the two of you!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jannes Taylor" <jannestay...@yahoo.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Special Thanks!

One more thing about my husband..our two female house cats like him more than
they do me. If they can pick a lap it will be his. Also, one of them sleeps
beside him on his side of the bed. My tom cat sleeps beside me. I am his
favorite. My husband's kids from a previous marriage remind him how he would not let them sleep with him when they were growning up. LOL...I guess he does have "kitty love" pretty bad. He did not have it before he met me though. He got me my first cat in 2005 from the animal shelter. My youngest son was getting ready to leave the nest and he thought a cat would be good therapy for me. Now four
cats later...I don't know what I would do without my babies and he is hooked
too.

Jannes