From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2011 6:10 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Vets for Felv cats

I agree, even ngative cats get upset going to the vet.  I think it is the
noise the car makes.  I have found that driving over 50 mph sets them off.
Homey talks all the way (15 miles).  She says nooo way!  Under 50mph, they
are all calmer so I set the cruise and allow enough time to get there in
time.