To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 4:53 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] VooDoo is missing

Hello all,

It is with a very heavy heart that I am asking for some positive energy from this group! My son's friend left a door open last night and my little VooDoo escaped. He is terrified of being outdoors and all attempts to capture him only scared him more! We live on a military base and there are no wild animals to worry about and the speed limit on base is extremely slow. My greatest concern is that around 2:00am, he tried to come home and we absolutely scared him to death trying to get him to bring him inside. (He hasn't been out since he came to us as a five week old kitten) I'm worried that he might be afraid to come home.

It breaks my heart to think of my little "kissing bandit", hungry, scared and alone. He doesn't tolerate dry food well and I know some of the residents where I suspect he is hiding puts it out for the few strays. This is such a heavy burden for me and I am not taking it very well. Please just send your positive thoughts our way.

Thanks for listening.
Melinda, Fuji and VooDoo